An agricultural college has been given a £500,000 donation by a former student who made his fortune in the poultry industry.
Harper Adams University College will use the cash to set up a new student centre, which will bear the name of donor Robin Faccenda when it opens in 2010. A further £200,000 will fund a long-term programme of student financial support. Mr Faccenda is chairman of Faccenda Group.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
- Unrestricted access to the UK and global edition of the THE app on IOS, Android and Kindle Fire
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now