A London institution has a new home for its department of media and communications. Goldsmiths, University of London has unveiled its New Academic Building, which includes a large lecture theatre, meeting spaces and a café. It will also host the Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship, which supports research into new approaches to business and also runs courses and events. The building in New Cross has received a BRE Environmental Assessment Method rating of "excellent", meaning that it is designed to have a low impact on the environment.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now