Brussels, 25 May 2004
The Italian Agency for the Promotion of European Research, APRE, is organising a workshop on the contractual and administrative aspects of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6), to be held in Rome, on 1 and 2 June.
APRE will provide guidance for participants on the administrative, financial and accountancy phases of EU projects.
The themes discussed will include the drafting of the budget and the activities relating to the mode of negotiation and the final report.
For further information, please visit:
APRE - Agenzia per la Promozione della Ricerca Europea
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now