Brussels, 20 Apr 2004
The British Institute of Food Research (IFR) is organising a conference aimed at facilitating the identification and exploitation of knowledge relevant to food processing waste.
The conference will take place in Norwich in the UK, from 25 to 28 April, and will address issues such as:
- environmental externalities and side-effects in the food chain;
- consumer issues;
- legislative aspects;
- agro-food residues as a source of phytochemicals;
- fish waste and functional foods;
- food processing waste and non-food use;
- biological hydrogen production from agro-food by-products;
- bulk solid recycling;
- integration in processing.
For further information please visit: