Brussels, 06 Apr 2004
The European Neuroendocrine Association (ENEA), which promotes, assists and integrates neuroendocrinology in all its aspects, both basic and clinical, is organising a conference to take place in Sorrento, Italy, from 24 to April.
Aimed at discussing and exploring the latest research in current neuroendocrinology, the event will examine the following subjects:
- Gastrointestinal hormones in the brain;
- Estrogen and brain plasticity;
- Neuroendocrine control of sleep;
- Cytokine receptors cross-talk;
- New therapeutic advances in somatostatin analogue treatment;
- Neurohormone regulation of neoplastic cell growth;
- Cortistatin ;
- Innovations in GH therapy: the power of observation;
- Hypothalamic control of feeding and reproduction;
- Transcription factors and gene expression.
For further information, please visit: