Brussels, 28 Apr 2004
The European Association for Cancer Research will hold its 18th meeting in Innsbruck, Austria, from 3 to 6 July.
The meeting will address recent developments in experimental oncology.
The main topics to be covered at the meeting will include:
- Oncogenomics and Oncoproteomics - implications for cancer predisposition and individualised prevention;
- pharmacogenomics and individualised therapy, novel targets for rational tumour therapy;
- Epigenetic reprogramming of gene expression in cancer;
- Anti-apoptotic mechanisms in cancer and their contribution to drug- and radio-resistance;
- Cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions - role in regulation of cell proliferation,
- apoptosis (anoikis), invasion and metastasis;
- Signal transduction networks and novel signal transduction inhibitors.
For further information, please visit: