Brussels, 13 Oct 2004
A European Earth and Space Week will take place in Brussels from 12 to 20 February 2005.
The event is a joint European Commission and European Space Agency (ESA) initiative, and is aimed at demonstrating how Earth observation and space can improve the quality of life on our planet.
The week will include a range of cultural, recreational and educational activities, as well as a major public exhibition.
Policy-related events include the final meeting of the Group on Earth Observations, the third Earth Observation Summit and a major international ministerial level conference on cooperation in space.
A website with further details of Earth and Space Week has been launched by the Commission.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now