Brussels, 01 Dec 2004
A symposium on potentially disruptive technologies and their impact on space programmes will take place in Marseille, France, from 4 to 6 July 2005.
The event will examine new technologies that have the potential to introduce radical, disruptive innovations. It will also address the their possible consequences in space, in terms of system architectures and their components, technical solutions adopted for their development, and new services that they could enable.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now