Darwin Fellowships are targeted at promising members of recent or current Darwin Initiative projects who are from countries rich in biodiversity but poor in financial resources.
Drawing on UK expertise in biodiversity, the programme aims to give Fellows the opportunity to broaden their professional knowledge and experience in biodiversity, typically through work experience in UK organisations.
Contact: Eilidh Young
Defra Darwin Initiative Secretariat
123 Victoria Street
London SW1E 6DE
Telephone: 0131 440 5181
Fax: 0131 440 5501
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now