Brussels, 06 Oct 2004
The Commission's Enterprise DG has published a call for tenders relating to a cost-benefit assessment of the use of business-to-business (B2B) e-markets for European enterprises, with a special view to online procurement auctions.
This is a single service contract for the provision of a study to:
- collect information on the different possible functions of online procurement auctions, on the different objectives of enterprises using them and on the ability of the respective auctions to meet these expectations (through market research, interviews and other appropriate information sources);
- provide a cost-benefit assessment of the use of online procurement auctions for European enterprises;
- provide a benchmark with the aim of identifying best practice examples among them.
The maximum budget for the contract is 80,000 euro.
For further information, please contact:
Unit D4 - E-business, ICT industries and services
Attn: Mr C. Andropoulos
rue de la Science - 1/053
To see the full details of the call, please:
Remarks: The deadline for requesting tender documents is 08.11.2004.
The deadline for submitting tender documents is 16.11.2004.
Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now