Brussels, 02 Jun 2003
The European Commission's Directorate General Information Society is organising a workshop aimed at exploring future developments in mobile and location-independent e-work in Brussels, on 25 June.
The workshop will examine emerging technologies such as Grid, P2P and agents technologies and their impact on the collaborative work environment space. It will also assess collaborative e-work methods and organisation, as well as potential mobility issues.
In preparation for the forthcoming 2nd IST (information society technologies) call, the workshop will provide a forum for potential proposers to network and exchange forward-looking ideas for research proposals or expressions of interest
For further information, please visit the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now