Imperial College London has marked the launch of its centenary year with a campaign to raise £207 million from philanthropic donations.
The university has already raised £123 million, and aims to raise the full amount by 2010.
Money will go towards student scholarships, building and refurbishment projects and developing academic activities.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now