Plans for a new campus development have been submitted by Cardiff University. As well as providing new research facilities, the Maindy Park development would provide space for public debates and discussions alongside exhibition space. The university is hoping to develop a nine-acre site, just to the north of its School of Optometry on Maindy Road, as part of a wider programme of capital development. The local authority's decision on the "master plan" application is due in the new year.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now