Cambridge, Massachusetts

September 24, 1999

A student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology has died after inhaling euphoria-inducing nitrous oxide (laughing gas). Two students have been charged with possession with intent to distribute nitrous oxide, marijuana, hallucinogenic mushrooms and amphetamines.

Please login or register to read this article.

Register to continue

Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.

Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:

  • Sign up for the editor's highlights
  • Receive World University Rankings news first
  • Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
  • Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Register

Have your say

Log in or register to post comments

Sponsored