Some errors crept into the table of bursary offers (March 18).
The minimum support for a first-year student on a full maintenance grant at University College Winchester will be £1,000 and the maximum will be £2,200. The minimum figures at Lancaster University and Warwick University are £1,000 and £1,300, respectively. The maximum figure at the universities of Leicester and Essex are £950 and £1,300, respectively; these sums are means tested.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now