A university with a strong focus on media studies has teamed up with a charity to run a series of workshops on reporting in the developing world. One World Media is to host the events at Bournemouth University, with journalists such as award-winning war reporter and film-maker James Brabazon. The university hopes the project will encourage emerging journalists and documentary makers to produce "outstanding coverage" of the developing world.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now