Alumni to be proud of number 21, Prince Charles, may be losing the latest round of "Di 'n' Charlie" but buried in his academic past is something that should endear him to another group that is grumpy with the British establishment: the Welsh. For as well as graduating from Trinity College, Cambridge, Prince Charles took a Welsh language course at Aberystwyth.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now