Brussels, 06 Dec 2004
The BioSec consortium has announced details of the second BioSec workshop, to be held in Brussels, Belgium, on 19 and 20 January 2005 with the theme 'Biometrics in everyday applications'.
BioSec is an Integrated Project launched under the information society technologies (IST) priority of the Sixth Framework Programme. BioSec workshops aim to become a meeting point for biometric actors in Europe, promoting networking among European biometric and security groups.
The BioSec consortium is in its first year of activities, and the workshop will include an exhibition area showcasing the project's achievements and most interesting results to date.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now