Brussels, 16 Jun 2003
The first regional meeting of the Asian Pacific organisation for cancer prevention (APOCP) will take place from 14 to 16 October in Izmir, Turkey.
The conference will bring together scientists to exchange ideas and experience on cancer research, diagnosis and prevention, as well as diet related causes of cancer. Some of the topics for discussion include:
- human biomonitoring;
- population based genomics;
- international cancer prevention studies;
- innovative statistics for cancer control;
- molecular epidemiology;
- molecular pathogenesis;
- pathophysiological epidemiology;
- international cancer registry;
- carcinogenesis and Environment;
- clinical sciences;
- early diagnosis and treatment;
- public education.
The conference is being organised by the Ege University in Izmir.
For further information, please visit: