A postgraduate Medical Institute has been launched at Anglia Ruskin University. The institute, led by medical academics in partnership with 11 NHS trusts from around the east of England, is intended to provide a hub for postgraduate education and training, and research and technology in the region. The university is providing £1.5 million in start-up funding.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now