Brussels, 17 Dec 2004
The European Commission has published a number of amendments to calls for proposals under the 'international cooperation' strand of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
- For call FP6-2002-INCO-DEV/SSA-1 The total indicative budget for 2005 is two million euro (0.5 million for March and 1.5 million for the September closing date).
- For call FP6-2002-INCO-MPC/SSA-2 The total indicative budget for 2005 is 0.9 million euro (0.3 million for March and 0.6 million for the September closing date).
- For call FP6-2002-INCO-WBC/SSA-3 This call has been cancelled and replaced by a new SSA call - FP6-2004-INCO-WBC/SSA-3 - deadline 7 March 2005.
- For call FP6-2002-INCO-Russia+NIS/SSA-4 The total indicative budget for 2005 is 0.8 million euro (0.3 million for March and 0.5 million for the September closing date).
- For call FP6-2002-INCO-COMultilatRTD/SSA-5 The total indicative budget for 2005 is 1.5 million euro (0.5 million for March and 1 million for the September closing date).
To see the full details of the amendments, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadlines for submitting proposal documents are 7.3.2005 and 7.9.2005.
Before contacting the Commission, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now