In this podcast special, Times Higher Education reporter Chris Parr discusses online education with Diana Laurillard, professor of learning with digital technologies at University College London Institute of Education; Kyle Dyer, senior lecturer in addiction science at King’s College London; and Shai Reshef, founder and president of the University of the People.
This podcast was recorded in London on 17 November 2014.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now