David Willetts, universities and science minister, talks at length about the potential for massive open online courses (Moocs) to change the way higher education is delivered. There then follows a question and answer session featuring UK university employees. The session is chaired by Anthony McClaran, chief executive of the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, and was recorded at the QAA’s “We Need to Talk About Quality: Moocs – a Question of Quality and Standards” conference, held in London on 8 July 2013.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now