The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey, university support for PhD students’ physical and mental health, and figures suggesting nearly half of academics feel their workload has gone up as student fees have risen are tackled in this week’s issue review podcast.
John Elmes is joined by reporters Chris Parr, Jack Grove, and Holly Else.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now