International and postgraduate student fees, Research Excellence Framework (REF) anxiety, University of Cambridge professor of divinity Sarah Coakley and the Times Higher Education World Academic Summit 2013 are all up for discussion in this week’s issue review.
Reporter Chris Parr is joined by writers Paul Jump and David Matthews, editor John Gill, and rankings editor Phil Baty.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now