The University of Southampton’s successful appeal against a QAA review, the World Conference on Research Integrity, and the Times Higher Education Books section all feature on this week’s issue review. Reporter Chris Parr is joined by books editor Karen Shook, reporter Elizabeth Gibney and news editor Simon Baker to discuss some of the highlights from the latest edition of Times Higher Education.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now