I am always pleased when creative writing in universities hits the headlines (Features, March 25). After all, as a mode of investigating the world, it has had a home in academic circles since the birth of the academy. Thus, let's not leave anyone thinking that the only depth in the subject might be an argument against it. The debate moved on a very long time ago.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now