Thanks for cheering me up. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Bringing April Fool's Day forward was a great idea. I guess those fortunate people who work at the universities of Surrey and Winchester are delighted that they can buy an average house for only £370,000.
Mike Pidd, Professor of management science, Lancaster University Management School.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now