WELSH institutions offering franchised programmes abroad should ensure such activities are developed and managed within the institution's established planning and control framework, that management information is supplied to ensure proper monitoring of performance and that the enrolment and registration of students should be on the same basis as in the home institution. These recommendations are among draft advice issued by the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
- Unrestricted access to the UK and global edition of the THE app on IOS, Android and Kindle Fire
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now