Brussels, 05 May 2004
An international symposium on mechatronics will take place in Linz, Austria, on 22 June.
Austrian and German experts from industry and research institutes will address the following topics:
- intelligent machine technology for rotary systems;
- using wireless sensor technology;
- intelligent products as Europe's answer to globalisation and cost pressures;
- parametric constructions and 3D-CAD;
- mechatronic methods for process optimisation in metal production and processing;
- intelligence in machines and components.
For further information, please consult the following web address: