Blown away

一月 17, 2003

Canada has never aspired to the Animal House excesses of its neighbour the US, whose Greek-letter societies have been immortalised by togas, excessive libations and property damage. Now Canada's own frat boys may have caused major damage - to a 140-year-old grey-stone building. According to Montreal fire investigators, an errant ember from a water bong, used to smoke pot or hash, caused the blaze that severely damaged McGill University's Phi Delta Theta last week. Four people received minor injuries and one was treated for a little too much smoke inhalation.



  • 注册是免费的,而且十分便捷
  • 注册成功后,您每月可免费阅读3篇文章
  • 订阅我们的邮件
Please 登录 or 注册 to read this article.