The six Times Higher Education subject rankings 2015-2016 will be published over six weeks from 14 October.
The first subject-specific table will outline the top 100 universities in the world in the field of Clinical, Pre-Clinical & Health. It will be released online and in Times Higher Education magazine.
This will be followed by top 100 rankings for Arts & Humanities, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering & Technology and Physical Sciences.
The full schedule for these rankings, which accompany the flagship Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016, is:
- Clinical, Pre-Clinical & Health: Out now
- Arts & Humanities: Out now
- Life Sciences: 28 October, 17:00 (GMT)
- Social Sciences: 4 November, 17:00 (GMT)
- Engineering & Technology: 11 November, 17:00 (GMT)
- Physical Sciences: 18 November, 17:00 (GMT)