Packed with original thought-provoking news, articles, comment, reviews and more - content you can’t find anywhere else - the new THE app for iPad and iPhone will soon be available to subscribers as part of their subscription.
- A digital archive of back issues will accumulate once you subscribe, allowing you to browse through all the content from previous weeks at your convenience
- A new sharing function will enable you to send articles to friends and colleagues by email, or share on social media including Twitter and Facebook
- All text will be fully searchable allowing you to find the institutions or issues you are interested in quickly and easily
- An interactive menu will allow you to view the entire issue’s contents by section and jump to articles with a single touch, while a ‘film strip’ function will allow you to browse quickly though each issue
- The dynamic issue highlights will present the editor’s picks each week, giving you a flavour of each issue at a glance
- Text resizing will give you complete control over how you view articles, while pages will be viewable in portrait or landscape and will resize automatically as you use your device
How to get the THE app for iPad and iPhone
Existing Print and /or Digital bundle Subscribers
If you’re a subscriber to the print edition you will automatically receive digital access. For both print and digital-only subscribers you will need your subscriber number to access the iPad and iPhone editions. This can be found on all of the correspondence you have received from us and it is also included above the address on the plastic wrapper of your print copy of the magazine.
Questions about your subscription
Access to the iPad and iPhone editions will be restricted to active subscribers only. If you are not sure whether you have a current subscription please contact us at: THEDigital@tslshop.co.uk or call our customer service helpline on UK 0844 543 0064, International +44 1604 251043.
iTunes subscribers will not qualify for unrestricted access to timeshighereducation.co.uk. Full access to the website is available as part of either a print or digital bundle subscription only when purchased via the publisher. If you would like access to timeshighereducation.co.uk please visit our subscriptions page.
You will be ablt to purchase subscriptions to the new THE iPad and iPhone app via iTunes. Subscriptions purchased via iTunes auto-renew. To manage your iTunes subscription, all you’ll need to do is access the Settings app on your iPad or iPhone, and select iTunes & App Stores. Tap on your Apple ID and confirm that you wish to view your Apple ID. Scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap on Manage. From there you can disable auto-renewal, which ends your subscription to THE.