I was interested to see your news story about the breakdown in talks between Dutch universities and Oxford University Press (News, 11 May), which has led to the non-renewal of the OUP subscription offer. However, the story’s headline – “ Dutch lose access to OUP journals in subscription standoff ” – was incorrect. It should have read “OUP loses sales in Netherlands in subscription standoff”.
Visiting professor, Robert Gordon University and Cass Business School
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now