York College - created three years ago by the merger of the York College of Further and Higher Education and York Sixth Form College - is planning to build a £35 million campus.
College administrators will submit a planning application in early 2003 to build a college on the sixth-form campus. It has also applied for permission for a housing development on the further and higher education campus in Tadcaster Road, to help fund the new campus.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
- Unrestricted access to the UK and global edition of the THE app on IOS, Android and Kindle Fire
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now