Brussels, 02 Apr 2004
A seminar on 'the road to a successful proposal for the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6)' will take place in Taastrup, Denmark, on 19 May.
The following topics will be addressed at the seminar:
- the Sixth Framework Programme;
- the types of projects selected for funding;
- how to write a successful proposal for FP6;
- the experiences of a private company in the proposal phase;
- the selection and evaluation of proposals;
- EU contracts for projects under FP6.
The event is organised by EuroCentre, the Danish Technological Institute.