Brussels, 22 Jul 2004
The world conference of science journalists will take place in Montréal, Canada, from 4 to 8 October.
The aims of the conference are to:
- enhance the story-telling skills that journalists need to deal with the ever-increasing complexity of science;
- promote the role of science journalists within science, society and the media;
- encourage science journalists from around the world to exchange information, share experiences and best practices;
- equip science journalists with the strategies needed to gain support from their editors and producers;
- expose journalists to new and emerging science and technology.
For further information, please consult the following web address: