Brussels, 30 Mar 2005
A workshop on a European Spatial Data Infrastructure (ESDI) and the INSPIRE (Infrastructure for Spatial Information in Europe) proposed directive will take place in Alghero, Sardinia, from 29 June to 1 July.
The objectives of the workshop are to:
- review the current state of progress of the legislation;
- offer an opportunity to the spatial data interest communities to express their needs and improve their understanding of how best to participate in the drafting of the INSPIRE implementing rules;
- identify key research issues that need addressing by the GI community to support the implementation of ESDIs.
For further information, please visit:
http:///www.ec-gis.org/Worksho ps/11ec-gis /index.html
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now