Brussels, October 2006
A workshop entitled 'Liquefied natural gas (LNG) for vehicles: potential for Europe' will be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on 5-6 December 2006.
The event will provide an opportunity for European LNG vehicle (L-NGV) stakeholders to meet for a complete update on the progress of L-NGV in Europe and a summary of L-NGV activities in the US. Moreover, the workshop will explore the opportunity to foster the development of LNG standards that will lay the foundation for more rapid expansion of L-NGVs.
Subjects to be covered will include:
- LNG supply perspective into the future;
- LNG vehicle activities in Europe (over-the-road and marine applications);
- summary of L-NGV activities in the United States
- LNG and L-CNG (Liquefied compressed natural gas) fuelling opportunities and technologies including a report on a new Swedish study on the L-CNG strategy;
- L-NGV standards and the prospects for developing new European standards to support market growth of L-NGVs and fuelling stations;
For more information, please visit: