Brussels, 18 Nov 2003
A KTweb workshop on 'knowledge and content technology research - the past and the future' will take place in Luxembourg on 2 and 3 December.
The first day will present details of knowledge and content technology research projects carried out under the Fifth Framework Programme (FP5), along with projects from other programmes that have achieved successful commercialisation. The second day will preview research projects planned under the FP6.
The workshop will include speakers from the European Commission, the research community and industrial partners, including Nokia and Verizon.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now