Brussels, 25 Oct 2002
The European Association of Remote Sensing Laboratories (EARSeL) will hold its third annual workshop from 13 to 16 May 2003 in Munich, Germany.
The workshop will act as a forum for reporting on scientific research and applications results in the field of imaging spectroscopy. There will be sessions on instrument development, processing and calibration, new methods, and algorithms.
Thematic applications will focus on the areas of limnology, agriculture and forestry, soil sciences and geology. Poster and plenary sessions will also be held.
Further information: http://www.op.dlr.de/dais/SIG-IS/SIG-IS. html
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now