Reading East MP Rob Wilson has been appointed to succeed Boris Johnson as the Conservative Shadow Higher Education spokesman. Mr Wilson served on the Education Select Committee for two years. He said: "I look forward to seeing how we can widen access to universities but also ensure that the quality of the student experience is improved so students get value for money."
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now