The article on therapeutic cloning ("Will Britain buy a therapeutic cell?", THES, February 25) gave a good account of the debate. But there were two errors. First, the Roslin Institute remains very much in the public sector; it is one of our spin-off firms, Roslin BioMed, that has been acquired by Geron. Second, we are based in Edinburgh, not Aberdeen.
H. D. Griffin Assistant director (science)Roslin Institute, Edinburgh
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now