Could you transform your teaching or research if you had easy online access to historic images of polar expeditions (such as this one of Captain Scott with Terra Nova , 1911) or documents from Archbishop Desmond Tutu's office? Over the next two months, you have the opportunity to vote on which of 24 shortlisted projects would be most useful if they were digitised. The final list will be decided in September.
To view the projects shortlisted by the Joint Information Systems Committee and to make your views known, go to http:///jiscdigitisation.typepad.com
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now