Brussels, 19th May 2004
The Council welcomed the Commission's proposals in this field, aiming at facilitating entry and movement of researchers from non-EU countries in the EU. The Presidency expressed its intention of forwarding the remarks made by the Competitiveness Council to the Justice and Home Affairs Council of Ministers. The Council addressed inter alia the issue of host organisations, welcoming researchers in the EU, with a view to avoiding additional and needless bureaucratic procedures for such organisations.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now