Brussels, 13 Dec 2002
Companies and research institutions active in the field of life sciences can now use the virtual brokerage event service to find partners for participation in the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The service, launched on 6 December, is provided by the Partners for Life consortium - the European life sciences network for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
Companies can perform searches in up-to-date partner records that have been quality checked by Partners for Life experts. The initiative is aimed at promoting SME participation in FP6, and also helps organisations to prepare for the first calls for proposals under the new framework programme, to be published on 17 December.
To enter your company profile, or search for partners, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now