University of Huddersfield vice-chancellor Bob Cryan addresses delegates at the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education’s Stimulating Talks event, which took place on 24 March 2014 at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama in London, and celebrated the foundation’s 10th anniversary.
His talk was entitled “The Naked Vice-Chancellor”.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now