Brussels, 11 Mar 2004
A briefing day entitled 'unlock the mysteries of project management for Sixth Framework projects' will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 22 April.
The event will be of interest to organisations currently developing FP6 proposals, but also to research professionals who are currently running projects and wish to review their management structures and processes.
The workshop will draw on case studies and practical examples, and will cover the following areas:
- building dynamic research networks;
- best practice and critical success factors for the management of large collaborative R&D (research and development) projects;
- the major processes, structural and management issues associated with the implementation of FP6 research projects;
- partnership and consortium management;
- dealing with the Commission;
- practical tips and general issues.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +32 2 219 0532
Fax: +32 2 219 0498
Remarks: The cut off date for registration is 15 April.