John Denham, the Universities Secretary, has opened a £10 million building for art, media, design and computing students at the University of Teesside. The Athena Building offers broadcast news studios, multimedia publishing studios and a digital music suite. Mr Denham said: "This innovative centre will unlock talent in the North East."
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now