Sir Brian Hoskins, a Royal Society research professor is among the first five members of the independent Committee on Climate Change being set up by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. The committee, which is being established under the Climate Change Bill before Parliament, will advise on how the UK can best meet its climate-change goals.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now